Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What's On Your Desk Wednesday?


What's on your desk Wednesday? is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Sassy Brit of Alternative-Read.com

Here's what you do:

Grab a camera and take a photo of your desk! Or anywhere you stack your books/TBR pile. And no tidying!

Add this photo to your blog.

Tag at least 5 people!

Come back here and leave a link back to your photo in the comments section.

That's it.

However, for those without digital cameras or blogs of your own, you can do this instead: (or both if you are keen!)

List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk (I'm thinking your TBR pile or books you haven't shelved...)

List at least 5 NON BOOK things. (I'm thinking some of some of the more unusual items on your desk/table?)

Tag at least 5 people to do the same.

Well since my actual desk has no books and has only computer related stuff *boring* there is nothing exciting there..


So I took a picture of my book shelves, well not all of them just a part so you know what the idea is :)
This is the novels section ;)

And this is the computer books section..mostly :)


Ok now to tag 5 people :)

1. Diane @ The Book Resort
2. Yvonne @ Socrates' Book Reviews
3. Sandra @ You've GOTTA read this!
4. Bella @ Bella is reading
5. Rebecca @ Lost In Books

14 comments:

lilly said...

Wow! You sure have plenty of books there! It's a great meme, it's fun to look into your 'inner space'.

Dar said...

Wow, your bookshelves are so neat. I really need to work on mine and soon. Is this a new background? It looks great.

Sharon said...

You've got a lot of good reads to get to!

Erotic Horizon said...

Hey hon..

What a neat shelf - I just featured my desk this week..

I just re-did my library a few month ago and i am not touching it again - it's growling at me....(LOL)

what are you reading now - from that huge pile of books...

E.H>

Sandy Nawrot said...

Your desk is looking way too clean girl!

Scrap girl said...

Now how many on your book shelf have you actually read? LOL. If you are like me - only a fraction!

Bella Foxx said...

This sounds like fun, I only have a desk at work, at home I have a work table no books, I will have to photograph all the places I toss my books before/after reading.

The Book Resort said...

Oh, what fun! Your bookshelves are looking good. Mine are scattered about jam-packed. lol.

I will grab the cam.

Thanks!

ann marie said...

Why does your's look so organized, mine looks like a bomb went off and books are just everywhere. At least I will know what to ask for my bday present.

Yvonne said...

This was fun! Thanks for tagging me. Mine is up

http://socratesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2009/06/sassys-book-blog-meme-whats-on-your.html

Sassy Brit said...

Hi! Thanks for joining in again. This is what I love about this meme - it's where your books are - that counts and WOW I did enjoy looking at your books!! Looks like a bookaholic's paradise.

Again, I would love to ask permission to upload these pics to my What's on Your Desk Wednesday? Flickr account - for all to see. I'll credit you with the photos of course.

Take care,

Sassy
:)

DeSeRt RoSe said...

Lilly, yeah and do realize that they are stacked 2 layers deep :)

Dar, These bookshelves I tidied a couple of months ago.. you should have seen them before!! Now at least I know where each book is.. they are sorted by author :)

Sharon, yeah but when will I get to them :)

Erotic Horizon, yeah same here.. it has been a disaster for so long that I thought of tidying it up once and for all.. now I'm afraid to touch it!!
I'm not reading from this pile right now :) I'm reading Vampire Nights by G.A. Hauser ;)

Sandy, well this is the part that I use daily so I don't have much there except the computer well and some worn out hard drives :)

Scrap Girl, LOL we are twins :) Most of the books you see are still new never been opened :) wonder when I'll get to them :D

Bella, will be waiting to see where your books are :)

The Book Resort, I should have took a picture a couple of months ago.. total ciaos!!

Ann Marie, they were organized a couple of months ago and I've been scared to touch them ever since.. I take a book and return it exactly in the same place.. It took me days to tidy it up so I don't want to go through that again, I'm too lazy ;)

Yvonne, going to go check your :)

Sassy Brit, thanks for tagging me.. it was so much fun.. I was so lazy to take the photo that it took a whole week to post but at least I posted it on a Wednesday ;)
No problem if you want to use the pics ;) be my guest!!

Sassy Brit said...

Thanks!

Sassy
:)

DeSeRt RoSe said...

My pleasure Sassy :)

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive