Sunday, November 6, 2016

One By One by Chris Carter

One By One by Chris Carter

Year Published: 2014
500 pages
My Rating: 5 stars

OMG this book was intense.
Amazing writing that had me turning pages and not feel whatever is around me. I was so consumed in this captivating thriller till the last page. Twists and turns all the way.
This is the first book I read by this author. I discovered its the fifth book in the series so I will go ahead and get the previous four books!! I need more of his writing!!

Detective Robert Hunter gets a phone call to open an Internet website only to witness a gruesome torture/murder. He even makes viewers choose between 2 types of torture, and the viewers choose!!! It's horrifying!!

Trying to catch the killer is extremely hard because he is always a step ahead and knows exactly what their moves will be. He is so clever that they can't even track him.
Every time the tortures are worse, creatively wicked. But why is this psycho doing this? Is he choosing the victims randomly or does he have an agenda?

This is not for the faint at heart. The details of the tortures and horrifying murders will haunt you for all time. I know it will haunt me!!

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams