Tuesday, December 20, 2011

On the Bus by Selena Kitt

On the Bus by Selena Kitt

Series: Sibling Lust #3

Year Published: 2008

My Rating: 4 stars

13 pages

Emily and Danny are twins taking a trip on a bus to visit their dad. It starts innocent enough, but when they start talking about some sex trivia, they start exchanging thoughts and inquisitions.
When they fall asleep, they end up into each other.. literally!!
A short, fun and hot read. I enjoyed it although it's taboo and incest but it's fantasy. I liked both characters and wished to read more about them.
But that is not why I removed a star!! The star is because some of the dialogue was too corny, it just turns me off like a light bulb.. It wasn't too much but all I can say is that it was almost a perfect story :)
For those who don't mind twincest or erotica this is a fun fast read, so don't miss it!

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams

Blog Archive