Friday, September 2, 2011

Male Call by Denise A. Agnew

Male Call (Hot Zone #1) by Denise A. Agnew

Series: Hot Zone #1

Date Published: 2007

My Rating: 5 stars

74 pages

I got this book for free from Amazon for my Kindle and I downloaded it to my IPad through the Kindle application.

This is the first book in the Hot Zone series.
I guess I was lucky to catch this book for free from Amazon. It was the first time for me to try out this author and I totally enjoyed the experience.

Sean O’Callahan has been called to Iraq, before he left he asked his collegue the computer software engineer Eve Carmichael to write him while abroad. So as a friend she accepted.

First the letters were just asking about how everything was, how work was and just the normal stuff. Then the letters from Sean started to take a new angle and he started writing about his fantasies and dreams which included her. At first  Eve was a bit shocked that the geek at work would write stuff like that. But when she saw a photo of him with his shirt removed, she was in for the shock of her life. She never imagined he would be this hot.

Now it was her turn to start fantasizing about him and wishing for his return.
But when he returns, will they still want to be with each other or was that just a desperate act?!

Very touching and romantic short story that I totally enjoyed.

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams