Saturday, April 30, 2011

Jailhouse Rock by L.C. Chase

Jailhouse Rock by L.C. Chase

Year Published: 2011

My Rating: 3 stars

24 pages

I downloaded this book for free as a recommendation from ♥ ♥Lynn ♥ ♥ a Goodreads friend from Goodreads

Trent and Cal have been best friends forever. Now Trent comes back to his hometown for Cal's 21st birthday, the birthday that Cal's partner couldn't attend, a cop comes to arrest Cal at the party.
Trent refuses to let the cop leave with Cal unless he takes him too, so the cop takes both to jail.
Then another cop shows up and Cal starts to flirt with him and things get out of hand :)

I nice short read that gave me a hint of the authors styles.. I will look for more books from both of them!

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams