Friday, December 3, 2010

The Ladder by Pete Clark

The Ladder by Pete Clark

Year Published: 2010

My Rating: 4 stars

19 pages

I got this ebook free from Feedbooks.

A boy and his dad discover a ladder on an old tree in there yard. When the boy climbs to discover it weird things happen.

Now the boy disappeared and the father went up to look for him. But the boy told him to go back and that he will be back, so the dad is waiting!

Very nice suspence short story, I wish it was longer and the event more investigated.. Hopefully it would be the beginning of a novel!

No comments:

My Blogging Awards

Labels

Books Read In 2007

  • PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
  • Where There is Evil by Sandra Brown
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Sins of the Fathers by Lawrence Block
  • Time to Murder and Create by Lawrence Block
  • Drop Dead Sexy by Elisa Adams